This is another type of procrastination. It's not that old lazy stand-by where the couch has become this sign of comfort bliss and the blanket is so soft and the thought of trying to lunge yourself forward to an upright stance makes you feel like you have just run 10 miles. No. Not that kind of procrastination. This is that honest to goodness, just can't quite find enough time to sit down and get that most awesome, ground breaking idea bursting in your head on paper kind of procrastination. The overwhelmed, drowning victim of your own circumstance.
That's me and Beauty in the Geek.
By now I should have at least had my introduction out to you. This summer was dedicated to getting back into the swing of writing and getting this idea off and running. Summer disappeared and I found myself back in school wondering how lonely my poor blog page was, while being overwhelmed in homework. More like drowning in homework.
Yet, here I sit close to 3 a.m. determined to get something out there. It's sink or swim time. I am not one for keeping my head under water, so I choose to swim!
Keep your eyes open and look for new posts this Fall. Yes, my sweet, dear Californians, that is in September. Fall does not start after Halloween when the temperature starts to fall. Fall...see what I did there? I am pretty punny, aren't I? I should be swimming the 100 yard medley by then!
Until then...keep your life jackets buckled and I'll see you at the diving board.
BitG
No comments:
Post a Comment