Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Love....

happy valentines day - pink gerbera with a hea...Image by Vanessa Pike-Russell via Flickr
I am a walking contradiction.
I love love filling out senseless things like these questions.
I love to ramble on my keyboard.
I really love to see those who love my writing chaos heehee.
I love giggle-fits.
I love hugs.
I love to hear about answered prayers.
I love to make someone smile or better yet giggle.
yes love to laugh so hard you are crying and your stomach hurts!
I love reading with my son.
I love rolling down grassy hills.
I love to be silly with not a care.
I love to give to those in need.
I love the look in their eyes when you do.
I love to see someone act in kindness.
I love driving on the freeway and all the lanes open up for you.
I love hearing my fave song of the moment come on the radio no matter how many times i have played it on my ipod.
I love advising people on movies.
I love music.
My world evolves around 3 things. God My son Music
Music is good for the soul...so is laughing.
I love corny.
I love super soft plushy blankets.
I love brown.
If you see me often enough you will know I love brown. heehee
I love my brown chucks.
I love my super old ratty Led Zeppelin shirt that used to be my car seat cover in the 80s in my old 78 Corolla.
I love my ripped up, pinned up, ratty Clash tee.
I love all the stars on my Christmas tree. and the Angels and the snowmen and the snowflakes and the santas. but mostly all the stars...we have lost count. 
I love stars.
I love Christmas lights.
I love cloudy days.
I love Arthurian legends
I love fairies and pixies
I love being Irish
I love Archaeology and Cultural Anthropology
I love science fiction
I love that I can identify major bones male/female approx age etc
I love sound effects
I love animation...making animation
I love special effects
I love documentaries on special effects
I love the bonus features
I love the commentaries with the actors
I would love to finish this later...heehee
xoxo
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment